Power & Free Enclosed Track Inverted Conveyor
Daifuku Webb Conveyors, Unibilt® product line (Jervis B. Webb Company).
Daifuku Webb is one of the largest material handling manufacturers in the world. Their Power & Free Enclosed Track Inverted Conveyor product operate efficiently and reliably, delivering years of unequaled performance. Designed and built upon principles of increasing productivity, Power & Free Enclosed Track Inverted Conveyors incorporate reliability, economy, flexibility and simple installation.
Among Daifuku Webb’s extensive line of products there are also:
1. Unibilt® Enclosed Track Overhead Conveyors,
2. Power & Free Inverted Conveyors
3. Unibilt Hand-Pushed Conveyor Trolley
4. Over-N-Under Overhead Conveyors and the
5. Unibeam® I-Beam Conveyors
1. Power & Free Inverted Conveyor
A Power & Free Inverted Conveyor provides the ability to stop an individual load without stopping the entire production line. The Power & Free Inverted Conveyor utilizes a pedestal-type carrier to transport materials through the system. This feature offers 360 degree accessibility to the product. It is perfect for robotic assembly and painting lines. By inverting the support hardware, under the product, damage and contamination due to falling debris is virtually eliminated.
A Power & Free Inverted Conveyor offers significant savings by reducing structural costs. The need for expensive transfer equipment is eliminated. Systems can be installed on-the-floor, flush-with-floor, or elevated to accommodate job conditions and requirements.
2. Daifuku Webb’s “Wide Wing™” Power & Free Inverted Conveyors
Power & Free Inverted Conveyors are suited well to demanding industrial environments that require a high degree of flexibility and accuracy. Power & Free Inverted Conveyors provide the unique ability to stop individual loads without stopping the entire production line, and accumulate loads for a specific period of time before inducting the loads back into the system. Conveys unit loads up to 20,000 lbs. with ease (i.e., 10,000 kg).
Power & Free Inverted Conveyors Features:
- Variable chain speeds
- High-speed indexing
- On-line storage
- Adaptability to changes in elevation
Daifuku Webb’s exclusive Wide Wing™ trolley design and lug channel track, provide smoother conveyor to conveyor transfers, increased load stability, and a stronger track section. Individual unit load capacities range up to 20,000 lbs.
- Inverted offers 360 degree product accessibility
- Cost-effective system
- Eliminates need for expensive transfer equipment
- Design configurations include on-the-floor, flush-in-floor or elevated
- Handles from 25 lb (11 kg)up to 3,000 lb.
- 360 degree product accessibility