The dependable and versatile PFlow Series DB Mechanical Vertical Lift and Package Handling Conveyor Lifts for high-speed, multi-level applications and large or heavy loads. Our Series DB Mechanical Vertical Lift Conveyors are heavy-duty while offering maximum flexibility.
PFlow’s Series DB Package Handling Lifts are Perfect for use in Automated Conveyor Systems
DB Series Package Handling Lift
- NEW! Available with optional high-speed variable frequency or with Servo drive packages.
- Ideal for high-speed applications that require light-duty lifting of boxes, cartons, packages, etc.
- Mechanical Vertical Conveyor Lift, Series DB lifts provides fast, safe vertical lifting of small loads and packages
- Requires minimal maintenance — lifting belt “never” needs lubricating
- Versatile, completely self-contained, and economical.
- Allows loading and unloading from three sides
- Standard carriage size 3 ft. x 3 ft. Vertical rise to 50 ft.
- Lifts up to 100 lb. live loads.
- Standard travel speed of 60 FPM (up to 400 FPM)
- NEW in 2018! PFLOWs Most Current Brochure
- Series DB Brochure & Series DB “Updated” Brochure
- PFlow Series DB Install and Owner Manual
- DB Series Dimension Drawing
- PFlow DB Series Dimensions
- PFlow HighSpeed DB Series Dimensions
Series DB Mechanical Vertical Lift Conveyor Specifications
The Series DB Mechanical Vertical Lift offers versatility and dependability for high-speed and multi-level applications and for moving large and/or heavy loads. These mechanical VRCs offer durable, heavy-duty construction and maximum flexibility in carriage size, capacity and traffic patterns. ACG offers Series DB, Series F, and Series M Mechanical Vertical Lifts.
- Completely self-contained, self-supporting and economical
- Mechanical Vertical Conveyor Lift Series DB lift provides fast, safe vertical lifting of small loads and packages
- Features exclusive counter-weighted lifting mechanism for smooth, quiet operation
- Ideal for high-speed applications that require light-duty lifting of boxes, cartons, packages, totes, containers or cases
- Provides quiet, ultra smooth operation and requires minimal maintenance — lifting belt never needs lubricating
- Perfect for use in an automated system
- Saves space and handles loads that are often transported on an inclined conveyor
- Versatile, completely self-contained, self-standing and economical. Moves loads to mezzanines, between floors or between conveyor levels
- Lifts up to 100 lb. live loads with carriage sizes up to 3 ft. x 4 ft. Vertical rise to 50 ft. Travel speeds from 60 fpm to 400 fpm
- Provides throughput of 4 loads per minute (based on 100 lb. load, 10 ft. vertical rise, 90 to 120 fpm horizontal conveyor speed)
- The smooth and quiet counter-weighted design minimizes horsepower requirements, saves energy costs
- Optional variable frequency drive package ensures smooth acceleration and deceleration control in high-speed, automated systems
- Allows loading and unloading from three sides
- Standard safety guarding constructed of 1/2 in. diamond expanded metal that protects workers and materials
- Durable, high-quality construction for safe, reliable, long-term performance
Series DB Mechanical Vertical Lift / Package Handling Lifts / Series DB Specifications
Pflow Series DB Mechanical Vertical Lift moves materials between two or more levels. Principal components are guide columns, carriage and mechanical actuating mechanism. All components are pre-assembled for ease of installation.
Series DB Mechanical Vertical Lift is available with: Live load lifting capacities to 100 lbs. Carriage sizes to 36″ x 48″. Vertical rise to 50′. Standard travel speed is 60 fpm. Travel speeds up to 400 fpm are available with variable frequency drive package.
Frame is designed to be self-supporting and constructed of structural tube and steel. Carriage is typically supplied with powered roller conveyor deck. Carriage is cantilever style and may be loaded from any one of three operating sides depending on application.
Carriage is lifted and lowered by timing belt attached to an electric motor-reducer assembly mounted on the frame. Power unit employs a 1/2 HP TEFC brake motor mounted to the top of lift frame.
Standard power requirements are 230V/460V, 3-phase. Single phase is available upon request. Control voltage is 110V. Control panel and push button station are NEMA 12. Control panel is designed to be mounted to the back of the frame, and all control devices are pre-wired at the factory. A variety of control options are available from basic interface to PLC automated controls.
Upward and downward travel of the carriage is controlled by a limit switch. When the switch is tripped, the motor shuts off and the brake is engaged. Overload and carriage overtravel protection is provided.
CARRIAGE & SAFETY ENCLOSURES
Standard units include full-height enclosures on all sides made of 1/2″ expanded metal. Optional expanded metal and sheet metal side guards are available for carriage.
We also offer these Series Vertical Conveyor Lifts:
- Series F, Mechanical Vertical Conveyors
- Series M, Mechanical Vertical Conveyors
- Series B, Package Handling Lifts
- Series DB, Package Handling Lifts
- Series D Lift, Hydraulic
- Series DM, Hydraulic
- Series 21, Hydraulic