Hytrol ProSort Sortation Conveyor model SRT is your answer for small item transfers.
The SRT Hytrol ProSort Sortation Conveyor is a (Small Roller Transfer) Conveyor manufactured by Hytrol Conveyor Company. The ProSort SRT Conveyor is designed to handle and transfer small to medium-size items such as boxes, cartons, totes, etc. The minimum product size is 4 x 4 inches. Maximum product weight is 20 lbs. Maximum product length is 24 inches.
This conveyor is designed with multiple narrow belts to transport items and is equipped with right-angle pop-up rollers. The rollers pop up between the belts to transfer items off the Hytrol ProSort SRT Conveyor.
The Hytrol ProSort SRT Conveyor is designed for 2-sided transfer of items. Product can be transferred off either side of the conveyor to other right angle conveyors, workstations, packing operations, ticketing stations, shipping departments, or other similar operations. The Hytrol ProSort SRT Conveyor unit is capable of handling high sort rates, up to 100 sorts a minute, based on product size.
Another of the benefits realized with the Hytrol ProSort SRT is the ability to locate the pop-up roller transfers on centers as close as 24 in. Each conveyor belt is 7/8 in. wide and runs in a UHMW wear strip spaced every 2-1/2 in. Belt take-up is handled by a pneumatic take-up. Belt speed is determined by application and can run up to a maximum of 200 FPM.
The Hytrol ProSort SRT Conveyor Pneumatic Transfer Mechanism consists of 7/8 in. dia. x 12 in. long drive rollers with 1/8 in. lagging.
SRT Hytrol ProSort Sortation Conveyor Features:
- Right angle sorting
- Designed for 2-sided transfer of items.
- Affordable small item sorting at high speeds.
- High Sort Rates: up to 100 sorts a minute, based on product size.
- Sorting of hard to handle items.
- Close centers on divert lanes.
- Minimum product size: 4 x 4 inches.
- Maximum product weight: 20 lbs.
- Maximum product length: 24 inches.
- 100 ft. maximum lengths with one drive.
- UHMW wear strip spaced every 2-1/2 inches.
- Belt take-up handled by a pneumatic take-up.
- Bed: 12 ga., 6 in. deep powder-painted formed steel channel frame.
- Overall Widths: 11-1/2 in., 14 in., 16-1/2 in., and 19 in.
- Optional Equipment: ProLogix Control Package.
Optional equipment available for the Hytrol ProSort SRT Conveyor includes:
- Floor supports,
- Guard rails,
- Electrical controls, and
- Hytrol ProSort SRT, ProLogix Control Package.
- The Hytrol ProSort SRT, ProLogix Control Package provides complete controls for proper sorter operation.