Heavy Duty Flexible SkateWheel Conveyors
FX-200 – Heavy Duty Extendable Flexible SkateWheel Conveyor
The FX-200 Heavy Duty Flexible Skate Wheel Conveyor (Extendable Conveyor) is a proven performer for trailer loading and unloading. Ideally suited for packaging, shipping and flexible assembly lines. Order optional leg connect brackets to lock units together.
- Supported with Structural Steel:
For unequaled strength, channel steel extends the entire width of the conveyor.
- 1-1/4” Aluminum alloy Side Plates:
With ribbed construction for added durability and assembled with shoulder bolts
24 Hour Shipment Available. (Subject To Available Stock)
Available FX-200 Model Specifications and Sizes
Optional Leg Connect Brackets
Used to Connect two or more conveyors.
And you may also be interested in:
Hytrol Gravity Skate Wheel Conveyor: (Straight)
Hytrol Gravity Skate Wheel conveyors are ideally used to convey lightweight packages or when operation requires lightweight sections. A Skate Wheel conveyor is useful in setting up temporary conveyor lines in warehousing activities, shipping departments, assembly areas, etc.
- Overall Widths: 12″, 15″, 18″, & 24″
- Axles on 3″ or 4″ centers
- Bed – 2-1/2″ deep x 1″ flange x 12 ga. formed steel powder painted, or 1/8″ heat treated aluminum channel
- 1-15/16″ O.D. steel or aluminum wheels
- Couplings use bolts on one end, hooks on opposite end
- Gravity Skatewheel Conveyor Capacity – Maximum load per wheel 65 lbs. steel. 45 lbs. aluminum
Gravity Skatewheel Conveyor: Straight
Hytrol Skate Wheel Conveyor Rails
Skate Wheel Conveyor Rails are made up of standard skatewheels mounted to various angle-channel configurations. They provide a means of economical mobile storage systems. Can be mounted on floor level or in storage flow racks. Rails are 12 ga. powder painted steel.