Hytrol ProSort SC1 & ProSort SC2 Sortation
The Model Hytrol ProSort SC1 and Hytrol ProSort SC2 Horizontal Belt Sorters are belt driven sortation conveyors. The Hytrol ProSort SC1 and Hytrol ProSort SC2 Belt Concept provides a reliable method of tracking packages to the divert stations. Take-away spurs may be skatewheel type or powered type slaved from the main sorter.
- Overall Widths of the Hytrol ProSort SC1 and Hytrol ProSort SC2 are: 18″ single side only – 24″, 30″ & 36″ single or double sided
- Bed-Roller bed with 1.9″ dia. x 16 ga. rollers with ABEC-1 bearings spaced every 6″. Mounted in 6-1/2″ deep x 12 ga. powder painted formed steel channel frame
- High performance center drive with shaft-mounted gearmotor and variable speed controller, horsepower based on speed and length
- Belt Speed-Determined by application requirements, 300 FPM maximum
- Right hand, Left hand or Two-Sided diverts available
- Adjustable Floor Supports Available
- Diverter Mechanism-Two banks of twin pivoting 3-1/8″ dia. wheels with urethane treads driven by 3/8″ dia. urethane belts.
- Positioning Diverter-Diverter used at infeed of two-sided sorters to position packages for proper diverting
- Drive-Slave driven from main belt conveyor
- Air Requirements-Working pressure 60 p.s.i.
- Package Size-Minimum 6″ wide x 9″ long
- Capacity-Maximum unit package weight-75 lbs.
Hytrol ProSort SC1 & Hytrol ProSort SC2 – Horizontal Belt Sortation
You may also be interested in...
Hytrol ProSort MRT30° Medium Roller Transfer
The Model Hytrol ProSort MRT30 is a sorter for medium-sized items. Product is transported on multiple narrow belts. Diverter wheels pop up between the belts to transfer items at 30° angles to the sorter.
- The Hytrol ProSort MRT30 transfers products at a 30° Angle
- The Hytrol ProSort MRT30 transfers on the Left or Right Hand
- The Hytrol ProSort MRT30 is capable of high sort rates
- Close Transfer Locations
- Flexible Sort Locations
- HyPower Distributed Cabling System
Download: Hytrol ProSort MRT30 Medium Roller Transfer