Sortation Conveyor, ProSort 421, ProSort 431
Hytrol Sortation Conveyors ProSort 421, Hytrol ProSort 431 and the ProSort 400 Elite family of sorters is specifically designed to handle high-speed applications. The Hytrol ProSort 421 is designed to sort products at a 22-degree angle where high speeds are required. With the Hytrol ProSort 421, speeds of 700 FPM are possible. The Hytrol ProSort 431 is designed to sort products at a 30-degree angle where close divert centers are required. With this model, speeds of 350 FPM are possible. The Hytrol ProSort 421 & 431 Series is offered as single-sided, diverting from either side.
For systems requiring dual-sided sortation conveyor, Hytrol offers the ProSort 422 & 432. These models use a dual-sided wraparound shoe, which is similar to the single-sided shoe, but offers the ability to sort in either direction. The shoe fits the same slat and is designed to be jam-resistant. This allows for increased carton rate with higher throughput. The center switch used with the dual sided option is designed to require zero electric or pneumatic service for operation.
Features of the Hytrol ProSort 421 and the ProSort 400 Elite Series:
- Low friction wrap-around shoe
- Wide anodized aluminum slats
- Integration of ProLogix controls package (includes a three year warranty)
- Two standard divert options
- Polyurethane bearing track
Benefits of the Hytrol ProSort 421 and the ProSort 400 Elite Series:
- High Sort Rates
- Perfect for applications requiring positive and gentle diverting
- Simplified Integration
- Works flawlessly with Hytrol’s Plug-N-Go wiring for quick and easy installation
- Quiet Operation
- Equipped with rubber isolators to reduce noise
- Variable Speed Control
- Greater flexibility to meet the demands of virtually any application
- Ease of Maintenance
- Equipped with access panel and extra switch to minimize downtime
Hytrol ProSort 421 & Hytrol ProSort 431 – High Speed Sortation Conveyor
The Hytrol ProSort 421 is designed to sort products at a 22 degree angle where higher speeds are required and close divert centers are not so critical.
The Hytrol ProSort 431 Sortation Conveyor is designed to sort products at a 30 degree angle where close divert centers are required. Products are transported on anodized aluminum slats where at a predetermined location, divert shoes move diagonally across the conveyor to push the product onto a take-away line. The Hytrol ProSort 400 family of sorters (Hytrol Prosort 421 and Hytrol Prosort 431) are designed for high speed applications where product diverting needs to be both positive and gentle.
- Overall Widths of the Hytrol Prosort 421 and Hytrol Prosort 431 are:
33″, 39″, 45″, 51″, & 57″
- Bed – 21″ deep x 1-1/2″ x 7/8″ flange, 10 ga. formed steel frame powder painted
- Air Requirements – 60 p.s.i.
- Motor – 230/460V-3Ph. 60HZ. HP based on speed and length requirements
- Hytrol Prosort 421 and Hytrol Prosort 431capacity – Maximum load 50 lbs. per foot. Maximum product weight is 100 lbs.
- Adjustable Floor Supports Available
Hytrol ProSort 421 & Hytrol Prosort 431 – High Speed Sortation Conveyor
You may also be interested in...
Hytrol ProSort MRT90° Medium Roller Transfer
The Model Hytrol ProSort MRT90 is a sorter for medium-sized items. Product is transported on multiple narrow belts. Rollers pop up between the belts to transfer items at right angles to the sorter.
- The Hytrol ProSort MRT90 transfers products at a 90° (or Right Angle)
- The Hytrol ProSort MRT90 transfers on two-sides
- The Hytrol ProSort MRT90 is capable of high sort rates
- Close Transfer Locations
- Flexible Sort Locations
- HyPower Distributed Cabling System
Download: Hytrol ProSort MRT90 Medium Roller Transfer