Zero Pressure Accumulation Conveyor
The EZLogic Zero Pressure Accumulation Conveyor, Hytrol Model 199-CRE24EZ, uses a 24VDC motor/reducer to drive chain driven tread rollers. This conveyor is designed to handle cartons or pallets in conditions that may not be suitable for belt driven rollers. This conveyor can accumulate product in zones that can be released upon request.
EZLogic Zero Pressure Accumulation Conveyor, 24-Volt 199-CRE24EZ Specifications:
- EZLogic Accumulation System
- Chain Driven Rollers
- Shaft Mounted 24VDC Drive
- Adjustable MSN-Type Floor Supports Available
You may also be interested in:
Medium Duty 199-CREZD Zero Pressure Accumulation Conveyor – EZLogic®
The model 199-CREZD Zero Pressure Accumulation Conveyor is a chain driven live roller Zero Pressure Accumulation Conveyor designed to handle cartons or pallets in conditions not suitable for belt driven rollers. Items are accumulated with Zero Back Pressure reducing the possibility of collisions that may result in product damage.
199-CREZD Zero Pressure Accumulation Specifications:
- Bed – 3-1/2″ x 7 ga. formed channel on side opposite chain guard and 4-3/4″ x 7 ga. formed channel on chain guard side
- Rollers – 1.9″ dia. x 9 ga. unplated rollers spaced every 4″ or 6″
- Overall Frame Widths: 18″, 20″, 22″, 24″, 26″, 28″, 30″, 34″, 36″, 40″ & 42″
- EZDrive – 1/3 HP Shaft mounted gearmotor located near center of each zone
- Adjustable Floor Supports Available
- Capacity – Maximum load per linear foot of conveyor – 150 lbs with supports on 10 ft. centers, 250 lbs. with supports on 5 ft. centers. Not to exceed 1000 lbs. per zone.